Sunday, April 24, 2011

It's a perfect day to swan dramatically about the moors.

Hasn't stopped raining and thundering since about six this morning, and I've actually had to turn on my heat. I don't think that the new Jane Eyre is showing in my city yet, or this would be good weather for it. (Oh, Jaime Bell, the things that I do for you.)

I was planning on seeing the newest Scream offering with a friend yesterday, only to be felled by a truly hideous sinus headache that was the harbinger of the storm wailing and stomping outside my window right now. A shame that our schedules won't align today for a second go at it, because I am so in the mood for a good Final Girl right now. In the meantime, I suppose I should, you know, write a bit and justify my existence or something (I've only done 700 words today, that's pathetic), but weather like this nearly sucks out your will to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment