Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fire With Fire release date.

Yes, boils and ghouls, I am setting a hard-and-fast release date for Fire With Fire, the second book in the Super series: May 9th. Firstly, nothing gets me off my butt faster than the prospect of public humiliation. Secondly, this will give me the opportunity to, uh, build suspense rather than throwing a book at the internet, giggling wildly, and running away like I did with Super. (What? I thought formatting was going to be a lot harder than it was!) Then the third book, Leech will come out this summer/early fall, with the fourth book following in early 2013. Don't worry: I'm not Type A enough to set specific release dates that far in advance. (Quite.) The release of Fire With Fire will also come with four days of Super being absolutely free, free, free.

In celebration of this smaller victory, though, I still feel an urge to throw glitter. With that in mind, Super is going to be free on Amazon for one day starting at midnight tonight. Mark your calendars. Or at least your cell phones. I don't know about you, but I am totally absentminded enough to forget about an event within twelve hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment